Courtney Reads A Lot Has A New Look

Saturday, July 5, 2014 12:00 AM
With my two year blogoversary approaching, I figured it was just the right time for a new blog design. And let me tell you, I love this design so much! I am just so excited for this new look! Let me show my excitement through a bunch of unrelated gifs! Because how else could I possibly express my feelings?


Stephanie from New Chapter Designs did such an amazing job! I was so vague with my requests, but it was like she knew exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much, Steph! I asked for cats because I love cats and they make everything better, and I asked for books because, well, obviously this is a book blog. And, that header just meets my every expectation!

And I have a new button! Also with cats and books! I can hardly contain the excitement!

Currently, I am going through and painstakingly changing the html for each post, since blogger decided to add a bunch of useless html to my review posts and my review posts are in two different fonts. Yay! Probably because I copy and paste my book synopses and quotes in from Goodreads, and that just is too much for blogger and it changes fonts in all sorts of whacky ways. I got through a few reviews and made them look nicer, but it's going to take forever! But it will be so worth it in the long run! 


I now have social media icons for Pinterest, Instagram and Google+, so feel free to follow me on any of the above and I will follow back! I've been meaning to add them for some time, and I'm thrilled they're finally up. As you can tell, I freak out about the little things and get overly excited!


So, if you've made it this far in my post, I thank you for putting up with my unintelligible babbling and all of the gifs! You are truly amazing!



15 comments:

  1. I love the new design!

    And also the unrelated GIFs hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look, Courtney! I adored your previous design too, but this is far more minimalist and so striking in the color choices. I definitely need to work on changing my blog look this summer as well, but I'm looooving yours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new look is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie is great when it comes to 'feeling' what someone wants for their blog. I love it :) The colors are fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel! I saw yours and loved it, and Amanda from Late Nights with Good Books had mentioned her work, and I knew I wanted to go with her for my next design. :D

      Delete
  5. Aww, I love the new design. The kitties are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look too!! I found you through Stephanie since she just did my new blog look. Also.. funny thing is.. I thought of a cat and books design but went with Wonderland. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Loki, you don't travel by SUV, that's just silly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new look is awesome! I really love Stephanie's designs, I think I'm going to try her site whenever I'm ready for a new look. This one seems to suit you so well, and it looks so clean and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This new look is TOTALLY worth the excitement! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney Reads A Lot loves comments a lot! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 Courtney Reads A Lot
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs