In My Mailbox (4)

Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:00 AM

In My Mailbox is hosted over at The Story Siren and it's where you post all of the books, book swag, and goodies you received, bought, borrowed, promised your firstborn child for, etc. in the past week.


Kindle books: 
Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year #1) by Trisha Leigh (on sale)
Onyx ( Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (reading this one now and loving it!)
The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) by Rae Carson (definitely reading this next!)


Purchased (Target):

3 books for the price of one? You bet my Lucky Charms I bought this! Even though one's a prequel. I've been hearing great things about this series. And banshees? Heck to the yes! 

What's your IMM or STS?

Happy reading, 

Courtney

10 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about the Soul Screamers series too! I still need to read them but they sound awesome! :)

    My SS: http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/09/showcase-sunday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I love that cover! Looks awesome! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh awesome! The Soul Screamers series is freaking awesome! I am sure you'll love it! The prequel was pretty good too! I still need to read Obsidian, but I am finally determined to read it after my next three review books! It's time!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to Jessica! I loved it so much more than i expected! The third book needs to come out now.

      Delete
  3. I really want to start reading Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series. It sounds so good! :) I hope you enjoy your books this week and thanks for sharing. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystianna! And I'm really looking forward to reading this series!

      Delete
  4. Great mailbox! The Soul Screamers series is one of my favs...I hope you enjoy it!

    Here is my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to read it!

      Delete

Courtney Reads A Lot loves comments a lot! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 Courtney Reads A Lot
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs